Skip to main content

When I send anything now I get asked to sign even though I am not the first signatory. Other people in my organisation are having this issue. 

Clicking on sign only offers a close option. Anyone else seeing this, only started happening today?

I’m having the same issue, and same, started today - definitely seems like a bug. 

It’s also now showing all upcoming signers instead of only the next signer when hovering over “Waiting for Others”.  The envelopes where I’m included in the routing do not have a “Waiting for Others” link.

I’m submitting a support ticket.

As of 10:05AM (CST) when we try to send an envelope, the receiver is not receiving anything from DocuSign. We have our internal IT team looking to see if for some reason we started blocking @docusign.net but this is very unlikely as we use DS every day and haven’t had an issue sending or receiving DS envelopes in the past. We have opened up a support ticket as well. 

This issue (incorrect routing and waiting for others) looks like it has been resolved.  Hooray for the fast turnaround!

MattS - I hope you get a speedy resolution on your sending issue as well.

All is good now. Thanks MWC. 

Hello @MattS and @conor.richardson ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!