Skip to main content
Question

Sending 3 different forms (NDA, ICA, W9)

• 21 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi.

When I upload 3 different forms with multiple recipients (my account is not yet upgraded to bulk sending). Does this mean that each recipients will receive the form individually and signed them individually as well?

I dont want the other recipients to see who else received the forms. Is it default it docusign that recipients will not see the others who received the same form? 

@DaynaSmith

The DocuSign BulkSend functionality is there to support the sender to more easily create similar envelopes to multiple recipients. For each line in your CSV file it will create a separate envelope automatically. There is no connection between envelopes, so the other recipients are unaware of other envelopes being created.

If there are multiple recipients within a CSV line, it will result in a single envelope that needs to be signed be multiple recipients. In this case they can see who else is part of the transaction as they work on the same envelope. Similar to you sending out an envelope without BulkSend and adding multiple recipients to it.

Hi @DaynaSmith,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

@DaynaSmith - All the recipients on the same envelope will be able to see all documents unless you use the Document Visibility feature and add each signer to their respective documents.  You can find more information here. Set Document Visibility (docusign.com)