Skip to main content

HR sent me an offer letter through Docusign. I am logged into my company account and laptop and it keeps giving me the error “You don’t have permission to access this page.” Please try again or contact your administrator. Apparently I’m the only one having this issue. I’ve tried clearing all my history and cookies on my browser and deleted all temporary files on my computer. I’ve restarted my laptop numerous times. I’ve connected to the company internet, and tried using VPN and turning off VPN. Nothing seems to work and I cannot access my offer letter. Please help me figure this out, I’m unsure of what to do. I’ve contacted HR and IT and they both don’t have an answer for me. 

Hello @lemdenver ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are getting an error, I understand this happens when you try to access a document through SAP/

The error seems to be from SAP, not a Docusign error, however, I did do some research and it seems like the error you are getting is due to permissions on SAP side, I recommend you contact your admin in SAP and have them confirm that all appropriate permissions are granted to you: Error "You don't have permission to access this page." when accessing Compensation Home

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @lemdenver ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!