Skip to main content

Is it possible to retrieve docs signed from 2018?

@TrudyC 

That depends if there is set up a document retention policy set up on the sending account or if they have been purged.

If the sending account is still an active DocuSign customer and none of the two mentioned above applies, you can still retrieve the signed documents from 2018. Either via the email that you received back then to access the document directly or from the DocuSign eSignature account of a recipient that already existed or was created when they received the document for signature.

If the documents have been sent from your account, but you don’t see them in your user account, please reach out to your DocuSign Administrator to retrieve them.

Hi @TrudyC,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!