Skip to main content

I am trying to resend a document that has multiple signatories (8) Four of them have signed and the link to the 5th signatory expired, so he requested that I resend it. I have resent it about 4 times now and he is not getting emailed at all. I have even gone in to Correct and resent it that way- still no email. According to the information in support, when I Resend it should go to those that haven't yet signed and for some reason it is just not working. Any ideas??

@OliverT If the spelling, structure, validity of the email address are correct then there can be other possible issues such as the notification being sent to Spam or Junk or being blocked entirely through a Filter, Firewall or other application or setting. If tis is to some type of Gmail or Yahoo address then the user should check settings or set an allowable delivery from specific domains.

As a last solution, the Recipient could setup a DocuSign account (personal or free trial) with that email address and sign from inside the DocuSign Account.

Here are some reasons for failed delivery:

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Hi @OliverT,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!