Skip to main content

Sage Sure has sent me a document to sign for homer insurance. I have completed my part and sent it back to DocuSign.com. It did not have the agents part completed which is the first part of the form. So it keeps coming back to me to sign, but I am finished in all my areas. I called the company and told them that I keep getting this sent back me. They said it was alright now, they completed their portion and returned it. That was about two weeks ago. I have received the same document again, with the same request. 

The company is Farmers/Sage Sure. My name is Vicki Wasson

I have received a document for eSignature. I have sent this document back at least 4 times. My part is completed, the part not completed is the Agents. I called the agent, and they said it was completed by them now and everything is clear. However, I keep getting the document back asking me to sign. This was over 2 weeks ago. Whan I get it back the document I am being asked to sign is has all my signatures required. Still no agent part completed. My name is Vicki Wasson, Company is Sage. Sure/Farmers. Please advise.