Skip to main content

Hi,

I was able to purchase a Real Estate plan through the demo environment on my developer account “https://ecom-d.docusign.com/”. However I used wrong/test details on purpose, expecting it to fail. However it still went through and generated an invoice, and said I had purchased it.

Is this a fake transaction as I have done it through the demo environment? I never received an email telling me it didn't go through.

Nevertheless I want to cancel this account as I don't want to seem like I purposefully used these wrong details in order to purchase a plan. 

Hello @reeceyreece111 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you purchased a Real Estate plan through your demo account using wrong information and now you are looking to close it. I’m sorry to that this issue caused you such confusion.

Can you provide the new account’s ID to confirm the details and see if a payment was processed?

Please feel free to send me a private DM.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @reeceyreece111 ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!