Skip to main content

I’ve started a monthly subscription, but it isn’t allowing me to start and sign. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance. 

Hi @Darcyrae !

Please, try to log off and than login again. If the issue still happen, check if your payment was approved by the system and you have a monthly plan attached in your account by accessing Settings (must be an Admin) > Plan and Billing. Also, check this article for more information: How do I update my payment information?

For additional questions or if you didn’t solve the issue, please, contact your DocuSign Account Team. If you don't know how to contact them, log in to the DocuSign Support Center and create a case to get help.

Hi @Darcyrae,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!