Skip to main content

Hello, I understand that DocuSign automatically recognizes our account, and once we sign an envelope for the first time, it pre-saves the signature for subsequent envelopes. For security reasons, I would prefer my signature not to be pre-saved. How can we address this?

Hello @jaycee 

what happen if you have saved the signature that matches your name then it will automatically applied to then document you received.

I can give you the workaround but not sure about the permanent removal of signature.
But here what you can do: Navigate to the Manage profile and click on signature. You will find the signature that you have choose to sign and you can delete them.

Link for Reference: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=jux1643235969954&topicId=qiz1578456441194.html&_LANG=enus

Thanks!

Hi @jaycee,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.