Skip to main content

I have created all my power forms but unfortunately each one of my clients has to fill four or five power forms out. So that means that’s four or five envelopes per client which gets pricey. Is there a way to combine several form links into one envelope?

@Suz - You can have one PowerForm pointing to the template that includes all the documents for the same client.   Is there a reason why these PowerForms are different?

I had no idea you could do this.  I’ve been posting the powerform links on my site and the client clicks each one and fills them out and signs.  The forms are not the same for every client.  Any suggestions?

@Suz - What changes between the forms and clients? Are there clients that need to fill out more forms but the forms are the same? 

I sent you a direct message as well.  For example (all real estate forms) a seller on septic versu one on public water would need a septic form.  A seller that has never lived in a house would need a different disclosure form than someone who lives in the house.  A house built before 1978 would need a lead based paint form.  etc

Hi @Suz,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!