Skip to main content

I ddin't realize I was signing up for more than one month. Docusign didn't work for my purposes. Please cacel and refund this month. I may use again in the future for real estate but not for my current needs.

Thank You,

Melysa Cassidy

Did you want to downgrade to a free account instead of cancelling?

It is still free but you can keep and access all of the envelopes you already sent in your account for future reference. Additionally, you can access all DS documents sent to you in the future, in one place. Lastly, you may want to re-activate sending functionality to your account. This way you can keep all your settings, you just won't be able to send anything for signature.

Please view the Guide:  (https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-cancel-or-downgrade-my-account) HOW DO I CANCEL OR DOWNGRADE MY ACCOUNT?

Either way you'll need to (https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport) Contact DocuSign Support and a support Representative will be able to verify and assist you. The Community doesn't have access to your account and can't do it for you.

Hope this helps.

I sent a request for two straight to cancel this subscription. How do I cancel this subscription and please refund me immediately

vb

bw

Yes down grade but I want my refund because I asked to cancel two months straight and I did not happen ​

I asked to cancil please

Hi, I need to cancel and get my refund for my plan. I subscribed by mistake.

Would like to cancell

I did not realize there was a monthly fee, I do not use this app. Therefore, I don’t want it if i’m Going to be billed each month. This was a big mistake.

I waqt to cancel my subscription

Please cancel and I would like to revoke any authorization to get access to my computer, emails, etc. This is not the website that I was supposed to go to in order to get into what I needed.

Please cancel my subscription.

Please cancel my account this is not for me ​

I never realized that I have to pay the bill monthly. I thought I only subscribed only two months. I then realized that you charged my credit card monthly.

Please cancel and I would like to revoke any authorization to get access to my computer, emails, etc. This is not the website that I was supposed to go to in order to get into what I needed.

Please cancel my account and do not renew. Moving out of state. Thanks, Debra Taylor-deMontegre

​I would like to cancel my account please

hi i need canceling the membership i dont want to be charge again and wont be needing the service anymore

Cancel I don't need this service

Judith Gauer

I am not sending this to you. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

tell me how to cancel my account

Please cancel my account...I clicked on it but didn’t realize the expense.

thank you...Marie Skok

I am not sure that I am using the right forum to cancel Docusign. I only meant to use it once and stop using it. I don't sign things on line so it wouldn't be a prudent move on my part.

Judith Gauer
It’s a horrible service. Many, many times I have asked to be cancelled. They should be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

Does anybody already cancelled the account ? I'm struggling to cancel it