Skip to main content

Bonjour,

je rencontre un problème dans un modèle : sur un champ texte, j’ai coché que les destinataires peuvent collaborer/ aucun problème. En revanche pour autre champ texte, j’a coché également que les destinataires peuvent collaborer et j’ai un message d’erreur lors de la constitution de l’enveloppe. La seule différence entre le 1er et le 2ème champ est que le second est une valeur d’une formule de calcul.

Est-il possible de contourner ce problème ?

Merci

Bien cordialement, 

Hello

I'm having a problem in a template: on a text field, I checked that recipients can collaborate/ no problem. On the other hand, for another text field, I also checked that recipients can collaborate and I have an error message when putting together the envelope. The only difference between the 1st and 2nd fields is that the second field is a value of a calculation formula.

Is it possible to get around this problem?

Thank you

Sincerely, 

Hello

I'm having a problem in a template: on a text field, I checked that recipients can collaborate/ no problem. On the other hand, for another text field, I also checked that recipients can collaborate and I have an error message when putting together the envelope. The only difference between the 1st and 2nd fields is that the second field is a value of a calculation formula.

Is it possible to get around this problem?

Thank you

Sincerely, 

Hello @J-PB ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that one of your fields are not collaborating well, I understand that the affected field is getting an error.

If the second field is a formula field, that could be the issue as formula fields and collaboration is not supported together: Formula Fields and Collaboration

Can you provide the error to confirm the above?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @J-PB ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!