Skip to main content

Clicking from docusign.com, the screen goes white.  The URL says docusign.com/send, but it does not allow me to input my username & password.  I thought it would be fixed by now, please advise what we can do to use the paid platform?  

@Pamela I would suggest first to try a different browser. If you only have the single browser then clear cache, history and cookies then close the browser and try again. If you have the resources to try the login from a different computer then I would suggest that next. Then last resort check with your internal IT and then create a DocuSign case to attempt to resolve.

@Pamela 
Adding to @David.Schmitz comments:

• Try to use your mobile device with your phone network instead an WiFi one.
  • Try another browser and open an incognito window (tab), login into your account
  • Some companies implements antimalware and other security protection that affects what you can see in a browser window, so it’s important to check if you IT team is using any of that.

Best,

Alexandre

ok, will try that - thank you

pamela

I am also having the same issue and I have tried all the troubleshooting steps.

Hello @novus24 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your account, I understand the screen turns white and doesn’t load, is that still the case?

• Have you tried to clear your cache/cookies?
  • Are you connected to a VPN? If not, try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @novus24  ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

My coworker is experiencing the white screen of death and we have tried clearing cache/browser and not connected to VPN. Looks like this was an issue a few years ago as well, any update?

Hello @JakeHayes ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your user is getting a white screen.

Can you provide when the user is getting the white screen?

• Is it when signing, when sending a document or signing in? 
  • If it is when signing in, is before or after signing in?
  • Do they get the same issue in other browsers and devices?

Best regards,

it is after logging in after putting the password in. We got it to work yesterday by signing out of google and signing back in but now it is doing it again and now signing out doesn't do anything. Its only on one computer, she can log into it on other computers. 

Hello @JakeHayes ,

Thank you for reaching back.

• Is the browser they are using up to date with updates?
  • Can they login using the same device but on a different browser?

Best regards,

I am having the same issue, have tried different browsers and troubleshooting steps but to no avail.

Hello @VickiLynnMusic ,

According to the following link: https://status.docusign.com/ , there hasn’t been any outages. If the troubleshooting steps did not help, I recommend you contact customer support for assistance: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Best regards,

It sounds like you're experiencing a loading issue with DocuSign, where the screen goes white and you're unable to access the login page. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. **Clear Browser Cache**: Sometimes, cached data can cause issues with loading pages. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try accessing DocuSign again.

2. **Try a Different Browser**: If the issue persists, try accessing DocuSign from a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window. This can help determine if the problem is browser-specific.

3. **Disable Browser Extensions**: Certain browser extensions, like ad blockers or privacy tools, can interfere with websites. Try disabling your extensions temporarily to see if the issue is resolved.

4. **Check Internet Connection**: Ensure that your internet connection is stable. A weak or intermittent connection might cause loading issues.

5. **Update Your Browser**: Ensure your browser is up to date. Sometimes, older versions of browsers can cause compatibility issues.

6. **Contact DocuSign Support**: If none of the above steps work, it might be an issue on DocuSign's end. Contact DocuSign support for assistance, as they can help troubleshoot or escalate the problem.

These steps should help you regain access to your DocuSign account.