Skip to main content

Hello,

is it possible that only some defined persons receive the completed document but not every signer?

In our use case every signer has to input his birth date and the completed document should only be sent to one defined receiver who can access the document. 

@Philipp Landmann 

No, every recipient will automatically receive the signed document after completion. 

You can mask sensitive data with asterisks, then only the sender is able to view it.

This Docusign Support article explains how to set it up and how to access the data.

@Philipp Landmann Also note that Recipients (if they have a DocuSign Account) can disable completion notifications for their User. This is User controlled under Profile Pic (upper right)My Preferences > Notifications.

Hi @Philipp Landmann,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.