Skip to main content

Is there a way to pull up all the documents ever sent to your email from Docusign? The document isn’t showing and it was 4 years ago. 

@ksprinkle1993 

If you had a DocuSign account at the time the envelope was sent to you, you can see all envelopes after you login into your DocuSign account and adjust the time frame to find all envelopes in the Manage tab.

If you did not have a DocuSign account 4 years ago when the envelope was sent to you, then you can only access it through the individual email links. You cannot add individual envelopes to your DocuSign account retrospectively and the only way to access them is via the emails sent from DocuSign at that point in time. 

Hi @ksprinkle1993,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!