Skip to main content

Good Day,

When I prepare an envelope, I don't have any send option.

Hi @Megan Mc Gee !

You must have the appropriate permissions set for your account and your user login to send envelopes. If you are not able to send, please, check with your account administrator to see if you have the necessary permissions.

Another possibility is that you are using a Free account, with no envelopes available for sending, so you will not be able to send new envelopes until you purchase a plan with DocuSign. 

Remembering that you can have two or more different accounts linked to the same email address. Therefore, it is always important to check with your account administrator whether you have the necessary permissions.

Let me know if this answer was helpful!

Hello, @Megan Mc Gee 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Could you describe here the steps that you have taken until the moment to Send? Also, if you could send a screenshot where you have everything set, but the Send Option does not appear. You can blurb any private info in the screenshot before posting here.

Let us to know,

Alexandre

Hi @Megan Mc Gee,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.