Skip to main content

The new view does not show the entire subject line.  the font is to big and it is making in difficult to match up documents that were send separately.  Can you resize or hide columns?  Extremely inefficient!!!

Hi @Wendysue27,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your envelope’s subject is not being reflected on your Manage dashboard as expected, but I will assist in correcting the issue.

As a workaround to the layout’s formatting, you could look into adjusting your Zoom Percentage directly on your browser.

In this scenario you would want to lower the percentage to allow more characters to be displayed.

For detailed steps on how to manage your zoom preferences in the most used browsers, see:

Change text, image & video sizes (zoom)

Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages

Zoom in on webpages in

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Wendysue27,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!