Skip to main content

Hi everybody. So, I am having issues setting up 2 new users. I logged into DocuSign, went to users, clicked on “new user” . I completed the rest of the info and DocuSign sent an email to the user to activate their account. The user clicked on the activation email, typed in their new password and clicked on log in. A small window opens that says “Something went wrong. We are unable to process this request. If the issue persists, please contact support”. 

I go back to my computer and see that they have User ID’s but they cannot log in. I reached out to support to no avail. They just sent me instructions on how to add a user (same thing I already did).

I have 2 new employees starting on Monday and would love to have this set up ahead of time. Thanks in advance.

Hi @BrianFuller !

This is not a very common error, and the few times I saw this happen it was sync problems with SSO.
If you use SSO, would it be possible to remove those users, wait a few hours, and add them again?

In parallel, would you have the case number with the support team so that I can check internally and ask for priority in the analysis?

Hi Vinicius

Thanks for reaching out. The case number is 13656880. I received a reply from Clarence and we are setting up a Zoom meeting hopefully on Monday 6/17/24. 

I know enough about computers to get into some big trouble, but when we get into Single Sign On or Certificates, I become uneasy. 

I was hoping it was something as simple like I forgot to change a setting on the account.

Hi Vinicius

Thanks for reaching out. The case number is 13656880. I received a reply from Clarence and we are setting up a Zoom meeting hopefully on Monday 6/17/24. 

I know enough about computers to get into some big trouble, but when we get into Single Sign On or Certificates, I become uneasy. 

I was hoping it was something as simple like I forgot to change a setting on the account.

I'm glad the support is helping you.

Normally in these cases it’s common to start with local troubleshooting (such as clearing cache, trying another browser), but if that doesn't work, the next step is to look at the SSO settings.

Hello @BrianFuller ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!