Skip to main content

On the home page, a new banner popped up today, reading as follows:

“Your credit card expired on 08/2024. Update your billing information.” where the last four words are underlined with the underline signifying a hot link]

My credit card -- the one in use at DocuSign -- did not, however, expire on 08/2024.  How do I remedy this issue, removing the banner from my DS home page?  I tried ‘updating’ my credit card -- I didn’t change any details but did retype the credit card number and enter the latest CVV -- but the banner is still there.

Richard

Hi @richard_ersted,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

You can update your credit card on file in Settings>Plan and Billing. You might need to log out and back in before the changes are reflected on the dashboards. For detailed steps on this process, see:

.Update your payment information

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @richard_ersted,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I have the same issue. I pay per year, and my cc is not expired. Says cc will expire 9/02/2024.

Can you advise?

Thank you,

Bill

Hi @Billheard,

Thank you for following up.

If you have confirmed that the card listed in Settings>Plan and Billing is still valid, and there are no outstanding invoices listed there as well, then we would need to take a closer look at your account’s billing records to confirm why it behaves this way. Under these circumstances the best course of action would be opening a new support case so we can investigate the issue.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!