Skip to main content

When I click on “Review Documents” in the email sent by sender, it doesn’t even give me options to change the settings, my signature, or to log into my DocuSign acct that I’ve had for years. I’ve told the sender that it may have something to do with the fact that they already have my name printed into the documents incorrectly, and therefore it will not allow me to sign the documents with my saved DocuSign signatures (both have my middle initial). The first 3 screenshots are from the link within the email from the sender. It doesn’t connect with the DocuSign acct I already have. The last 2 screenshots are from my DocuSign acct, proving that I have 2 sigs on file that have my middle initial. When I try and sign the docs from logging into my acct, it defaults and takes me back to the same screen it takes me to whenever I click on the “Review Documents” link in the official DocuSign email from the sender. I’m irritated because I have tried to explain to him for several days, that the issue isn’t something I’m doing/not doing. He voided the documents once, I asked him to add my middle initial to the printed name and see if that would change my signature. He just sent me the same documents back. Please Help!! This

P.S. I don’t care and did not have time to blur my name. 😫I just want for this to stop defeating me.

@NurseTings - It looks like the sender might have “Lock Recipient Name” under the “Signature Adoption Configuration” enabled if you are not able to change it.  If he just corrects the envelope before you sign it and adds your middle initial, it will solve the problem.  Otherwise, they can change that setting under the Signature Adoption and re-send a new envelope.