Skip to main content

Hi Everyone, 1st. time user here. I had to send out a handbook to a bulk of people to sign. We do not have the option to load 126 emails in one shot - so I had to enter each email in seperately. That being said, it “sent” fine, BUT, when someone opens the email to sign, everyone else’s signature appears on that email.

I went in and voided the sent document, but I need serious help on how to appropriately send it out to those 126 people, so each person signs and sends back their own document.

I have a template setup, and another question is: How do I set up the template to “save” the signature boxes?

Time is of the essence and I would greatly appreciate your assistance.  I did the youtube videos, and tried to find my answers, but there is almost too much info. and I’m just not sure of the right process for what we need. Thank you! in advance.

Hello @MBabbs,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand you want to know how to bulk-send a document.

Have you viewed Docusign's enhanced bulk send feature that allows senders to easily send a standardized document to many recipients at one time? However, it is important to prepare and test before executing a bulk send to ensure everything is in order and to catch potential errors and inconsistencies in the signing experience. Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @MBabbs,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.