Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

Is there a option that i can send out a docusign form to over 300 email addresses.

its a document i need them all to individually sign, instead of sending the form out 1 by 1?

Hi @rnrUGL !

I think you’re looking for a bulk send solution. The bulk send feature can send the exact same document to multiple recipients in different envelopes. To it, please visit our full guide about this feature and watch our quick video:

Still regarding this feature, I’d like to highlight two points of attention. The first is that this feature is not included on all plans, that is, your plan may not allow you to take advantage of it. The second point is that each envelope sent is counted in your account, that is, if you send the same document to 10 different recipients (10 different envelopes), 10 sendings will be counted in your account.

Please, let me know if I could helped you with your question!

Thank you for much for the above info,

i was able to watch the vid and figured out how to send 200 documents out via bulk send.

it saved so much time.

thank you again.

Thank you for much for the above info,

i was able to watch the vid and figured out how to send 200 documents out via bulk send.

it saved so much time.

thank you again.

Thank you @rnrUGL for your feedback. Could you please “select as best” in my previous reply? By doing this, you will close this post as resolved.

Hello @rnrUGL ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!