Skip to main content
Question

mobile signature stored someplace?

• 31 August 2024
  • 3 replies

When I am sent a document to e-sign, a signature from a previous document appears. I've gone into my account and I can not find this signature. I've created a new signature for my account, but it doesn't replace this previous signature that must be stored on my mobile device. How do I clear out the unwanted signature?

Hello @CurtisC123 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

If there is a signature showing when signing that is not on your account it is most likely to be stored in either an account that was not closed off correctly or it is stored in a recipient account (this is a placeholder account that users do not have access to). Regardless of which one it is, I recommend you create a case with Customer Support to have the account closed up so that you can use the new signature: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

FYI, support was not able to identify the source of the issue. They suggested being logged into my account before signing. I won't know if this solves the issue until I have another document to e-sign.

Hello @CurtisC123 ,

Thank you for reaching back with your update.

Can you send me a private message with the affected envelope ID and you account number (the one that has the correct signature stored)? I would just like to confirm.: Locate a Docusign envelope ID

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!