Skip to main content

I created two power forms that required me to sign the document last. The first power form (A) had the correct email address but the second power form (B) had my other work email. I received notifications about A but never B. When I opened my dashboard, I can’t find B. I thought maybe changing my login to my other work email would solve this issue, but it just seemed to make things more complicated. I finally got access to both power forms (A & 😎 and changed the email to the correct email address and then changed my login to match that email address. But now I am worried that I’ve lost some envelopes because of the switching and back and forth.

Is there anything I can do to make sure? Can I check the status of this at all… 

Hello @MarrissaInternships,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Are you the owner of Powerforms, or is it owned by someone else?

To confirm is the email that you used the same as the one that is linked to this community user? Can you provide the envelope ID for an envelope you received on your account?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @MarrissaInternships,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.