Skip to main content

I’ve looked through the Retrieve documentation but I cannot find anything related to the maximum number of retrieve jobs that can be scheduled to run.  (I did find a max envelope size)  Is there a maximum number of jobs that can be scheduled?  Do I need to be concerned with multiple jobs running that might be accessing some of the same parameters?  Do the jobs run in some kind of sequence or do they begin running at the exact time specified?  Are there any concerns with scheduling multiple jobs at the same time?

Thanks for any feedback.

Susan

Hello @srlee,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I understand that you have several questions about the DocuSign Retrieve program.

To provide you with a proper response, could you provide the current version of the DocuSign Retrieve that you are using?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I am currently using 4.0 but looking to move to the latest version soon.  If an answer cannot be provided on all iterations of 4.0, then please answer as if we were using the latest, 4.2.  

Thank you.

Hello @srlee,

Thank you for the information, I am currently reviewing the information and requesting more information from the specialized support team as soon as I get more information I will update the post.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.