Skip to main content

I am a Docusign Admin at my company and used to get a prompt when I logged in for NA2 or NA3. Now it just takes me to NA3 and my user accounts are not listed there. I don’t know what changed or how to fix it.

I am guessing that I lost my Admin Access to NA2 for some reason. I will have to check on that.

@tmanningtx I would say its possible your User was “closed” or access otherwise removed.  

A secondary issue could be that the email address was changed on one account which can break the link between accounts when you login since accounts are tethered to the User email and the same email across several Users across several accounts can allow you to switch between them easily.

Thanks! The issue was that both NA2 and NA3 had the same account ID and password. I was prompted a few weeks ago to update the password on NA2 and since it was different than NA3, I no longer got a prompt asking me which one to log into. I was using the old password which was still attached to NA3. I updated that password  and now the prompt is back.

if you want switch account, you should set same password for your accounts. otherwise it will only login the account with this password.

Yes, Thank you! That is what I did to fix this issue.

Hi @tmanningtx,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!