Skip to main content

How can I insert more than 99 people to sign the same document?
I read that te limit is 99 signatures.

99 Recipients per envelope is the DocuSign envelope limit.  There is no way to bypass this envelope limit.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=ulp1643236876813&topicId=jar1578456351432.html&_LANG=enus

I suppose you could try sending one envelope to 99 Recipients, then once completed take that envelope and forward to another # of Recipients under a new envelope.

Thank you for the answer.

But when I upload the concluded document, the new envelope receive a new hash number. So I will have tow summary with differents hash´s number. 

How can I prove that is the same document signed? 

Every new envelope has a Envelope ID associated along with other proof such as Envelope History or Certificate of Completion.  The original envelope has this and the forwarded (new) envelope would have that as well.  Proof would be the two envelopes with the Envelope ID, History and Cert.  Tgis is not ideal as mentioned byt you cannot surpass a 99 Recipient limit in 1 envelope.

Hello @Larissa ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!