Skip to main content

Cordial Greetings

Mr. Docusign

I am writing to you in order to get help, currently I bought a license to sign documents, people in my organization need to send me unlimited files but they are asked to have a license, how can we do to share my account and restrict them to send the files and only I can sign from the same account, that is, that in a license can have several roles, such as the one who sends and does not sign and I sign.

Thank you very much.

I remain attentive to your comments.

Hello, @MCRUZ 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

It’s very common your described scenario for thousands of companies so you’re in good hands using Docusign.

First point to check: What is your Docusign Account Plan? 

Depending on your account plan you can create more users as Senders so they can do a login to the same account as you, create envelopes with documents then send to you and/or any additional signers (recipients).

By default, who was the first activated user (I think in this case, you are) is the Admin of the account. An Admin can create other users and assign their permissions roles. DS Sender can send envelopes and do the most daily tasks, DS Viewer can only see envelopes and sign, and DS Admin can do everything.

In the USA, and Australia - Docusign just release the docusign IAM. Depending on your needs, you can purchase a more affordable docusign IAM plan to meet your business needs. Now, with docusign IAM plans you can send unlimited envelopes via the web interface! That’s a huge benefit.

Let me know if I answered your question, if you are going to respond me then use the @ plus my name so I’ll be notified. 

Best,

Alexandre

Hello @MCRUZ ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!