Skip to main content

I am trying to edit the legal discosure adding a the email address and other information into the brackets in the fields in the HTML text. But as far as I try, there’s no way to see the added information in the summary.

Please, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mariella

there’s an update to this. I managed to update the HTML text but I would like it to show without the double square brackets. Would this be possible? Before my amendments the brackets didn’t show in the summary.

Any ideas how they can be deleted and the text still be visible?

Thanks,

Mariella

Hello @mariella cerqua ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand there is some information that is not showing in the Legal disclosure or is not showing as needed. However, to better understand your issue, can you provide a screenshot on how you are adding the information and how it is looking once saved?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

DearNathaly,

thanks for your kind reply.

I add below the page where I updated the info, and an example of how the legal disclosure looks now, after the changes I made. You can see in the last picture that the email address and all the sentences I added are in square brackets. i would like the brackets not to be seen on the final document. 

Dear @nathaly.monge,

any suggestion about this issue? is there anyone to connect with that may help?

It isn’t nice to see the square brackets on an official document. Also, there weren’t any on the previous version, so there must be a way to get rid of them.

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Mariella

Hello @mariella cerqua ,

Thank you for reaching back and my apologies for the late reply.

Would that information be changing? If not, it is not necessary to add them in brackets, the brackets are only used if information will be changing or to pull information from the account or a field as it would be bCompanyName]].

Best regards,

Dear @nathaly.monge ,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I started using a Demo account to make changes and tests safely, where I deleted the brackets and it seems working fine. I will do it also in the main account, I guess it should work there also.

Thanks fpor your help.

Best Regards,

Mariella

Hello @mariella cerqua ,

Thank you for reaching back!

Correct, in production it should work as it would in demo. Please let me know if you need any further assistance, and if you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Hope you have a great day!!

Best regards,

Dear @nathaly.monge,

unluckily the configuration of the official account didn’t work and the square brackets shill show in the legal disclosure.

I opened a case and waiting for a feedback from the support team.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Mariella

Hello @mariella cerqua ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I’m sorry to hear that it did not work, were you able to solve the issue with Customer Support?

Best regards,