Skip to main content

Hi - I am new to DocuSign - How should I start my journey to take the courses and for acquiring certification

Hi @ST1740 !

Firstly, welcome to Docusign! I hope you have a magnificent journey!

I will share with you some steps so that you can develop your skills with Docusign products. Some recommendations are below, just to click on the topics to be redirected to the correct page:

• Getting Started - on this site, you will get the first instructions about the product, containing free videos, articles, and webinars. Just choose the product purchased > purchase channel > its function.
  • Docusign University portal. On this website, you will get all the information you need to continue developing your skills. Among the materials we offer:
    • Learn by role: all courses to learn based on your role (administrator, model creator, sender, etc.);
    • Video Library: short and objective videos to learn about the products offered;
    • Free webinars: live classes with interaction with trainers, or watch their recordings;
    • Deep Dive courses: in-depth courses for product specializations - requires a Campus Pass license;
    • Certifications: check your product skills and obtain badges and certifications.

Please, let me know if I was able to help you with this!

Thank you Rodrigues for your prompt reply.

Can we do self paced training and can sit for Certification Or you recommend Live Classes? This is the basic of DocuSign :   “Certified DocuSign eSignature Admin”  --- Correct? 

How many attempts do we get to for Certification ?

is there a examination fee if yes how much?

Thank you Rodrigues for your prompt reply.

Can we do self paced training and can sit for Certification Or you recommend Live Classes? This is the basic of DocuSign :   “Certified DocuSign eSignature Admin”  --- Correct? 

How many attempts do we get to for Certification ?

is there a examination fee if yes how much?

@ST1740 ,

For each Certification there is a recommended path to be followed. For a simple example, if you access the Certified DocuSign eSignature Administrator, you’ll find three steps to be taken.

Typically, we recommend attending Deep Dive live courses (requires a Campus Pass license). However, due to some customers not having a license, they can take the self-paced courses and the webinars.

Afterwards, my recommendation is that you first obtain the Exams, a specific badge for each subject. These Exams are free of charge and you can try more than once, if necessary.

Certifications are more complex tests. Docusign currently has an exemption bonus for these tests, but soon we’ll charge 250 USD per attempt. If you fail, you must wait 45 days to re-enroll.

Hello @ST1740 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!