Skip to main content

Hello,

In DocuSign, I have unchecked the "Notify me when an envelope is completed" box in the email preferences for signers. However, the recipient still receives an email after signing that says: "All parties have completed «document’s subject»". How can I stop this email from being sent?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

@lvincent 

You can ONLY adjust YOUR personal email notifications. The email notifications for other recipients cannot be changed, which means all other recipients that did not uncheck the value in their own account will still receive the Docusign completion email.

You cannot configure to not inform other recipients via email notification or blocking the completion email to be send out, as they have a right to receive the completed envelope. It will be stored in every Docusign account regardless of the email notification being enabled or not.

The only use case where you can configure if the completion email is being sent by Docusign automatically is when you use embedded signing within your existing applications and integrate Docusign via the API. In this case you can configure, if embedded signers will be receiving the email notification or not, e.g. as you may want to store the document within their personal area for them to be accessible instead.