Skip to main content

As the system administrator, I would like to be able to see all documents in all statuses from each of our senders in one place.  Also, there are others in my organization that should have this capability.  Currently, we can only see documents that each person sent individually.

@LenReo - As the Admin, you can run an Envelope Report for the account.   If you have access to Org Admin, you can also run a report for all accounts.

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.  I see that report and it is helpful.  Is there a way to access the actual document that was sent as well?

There is a backend setting that needs to be turned on to allow this. DS Support should be able to turn it on for you. Ask them, “Can you turn on ‘Enable Links to Envelopes in Reports for Admins’ in the Account Plan Editor?”

@LenReo - You can also use this URL https://apps.docusign.com/send/documents/details/XYZ where the XYZ is the envelope ID.  

Hi @LenReo,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.