Skip to main content

We have built a PowerForm that would include confidential responses. Is there a way to restrict who has access to view and/or download completed envelopes in the PowerForm-tab that show when they click on View Envelopes?

@rbamCP

The option to download the responses and access envelopes is only available to the PowerForm sender in DocuSign eSignature.

Access to the PowerForm tab should be only visible to users with sufficient privileges. That means they are either the sender of the PowerForm or user with DocuSign Administrator permissions, who can access everything or give themselves access, e.g. by changing the PowerForm sender to their own user account.

In addition, every user that is a recipient in the signature workflow will be able to access the envelopes as usual.

Hi @rbamCP,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.