Skip to main content

Does DocuSign provide the video of the identification process as part of Evidence? Where is video stored in the case of IDV Advanced with Liveness? For how many years this information will be stored.

Hi @neethujkp,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to store your recipient’s Identity Verification videos, and I will clarify the topic for you.

This is possible for recipients configured with Identity Verification with Liveness. However, this custom configuration is not available for Qualified Electronic Signatures.

If you are interested in adding this setup to your existing Identity Verification workflow, please submit your request as part of a new support case, and it will be processed by one of our Support Experts.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @neethujkp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!