Skip to main content

I sent a document to a recipient and they advised me they completed it and sent it back. However, my dashboard still shows that I am waiting for this signer. How to fix? 

Hello, @Shelley Jenkins 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

When an envelope is sent to the signers you can follow what happens to it using the Agreements page (former Manage page) to find such envelope in the Sent folder or the Quick view Waiting for others to see the envelope status. There you can see who has signed and who hasn’t. 

After all signers have completed the signing process, the envelope status will change for Completed, you and all signers will get an email of completion with access to the signed document.

Let me know if I answered your question!

Best,

Alexandre

@Shelley Jenkins - If you are the sender of the envelope, you should be able to look at the history to see if there are any other recipients that still need to sign.   If that is not the case, then your notifications might be off.  Either way, you should be able to see the envelope from your sent envelopes box.

Hi @Shelley Jenkins,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.