Skip to main content

New to DocuSign, please bear with me. I run a small nonprofit and purchased the business pro plan. We have 5 users. I want to create two distinct Groups and add the staff that work in those Groups - 4 in one Group and 2 in another. That's 6 potential users, plus me as Admin. Is this permissible? I need our clientele to recognize the email from the person they are working with. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Eileen

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community and welcome.

Yes, you can create groups, please view the following article for more information: DocuSign eSignature Admin Guide - Groups

With the Business Pro plan you can add up to 5 users online (the admin and creator of the account plus 4 more) if you need an extra seat, please contact sales (Sales 1-877-720-2040)

Regarding the email, all envelopes sent from DocuSign show the sender to be [sender's name] via DocuSign and a DocuSign domain as seen in the image, not the actual user's email that sent it, however, the Senders email can be found in the email notification. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I'm confused because I've been told two different things. I thought when I purchased the Business Pro Plan, I was purchasing a plan that included 5 users. Now I'm being told by DocuSign that the plan allows for up to 5 users but I would need to purchase the other 4 users. I do understand that I can have groups. At this point I need to evaluate how we would best use DocuSign in a way that fits our work flow. We may need an "enterprise" plan according to one of the reps specializing in nonprofits.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Apologies for the confusion, to clarify, the Business Pro plan allows you to add up to 5 seats to which the admin takes one of these up, leaving 4 more seats/spaces available for 4 more users. Each user would have to pay $480 annually or $65 monthly, so if 2 users (the admin and another user) are on the account it would be $960 annually or $130 monthly and so, you can find below the pricing of the plans that it states "per user": https://www.docusign.com/products-and-pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!