Skip to main content

the powerform has a rule (e.g. if field A = Yes, route to signing group.), but no matter what configuration I use, only the first name listed in the signing group is getting the emails from the system. I tried removing the signing group and just routing to individuals based on rules in the powerforms (if field A = Yes, route to user 1) and then another rule (if field A = Yes, route to user 2) and only 1 of those rules is running and only User 1 is getting the emails.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

You can use PowerForms together with conditional routing, but need to take into consideration that the following restrictions apply:

• The PowerForm template cannot use the advanced option setting "Don't allow senders to edit, add, or remove recipients".
  • The PowerForm must use the current v2 format. All v2 PowerForms have a URL that ends with "&v=2". You can force an older v1 PowerForm to use the new v2 format by simply appending "&v=2" to the end of the URL.

In regards to the signing group not receiving the notifications, you might want to have them check their notification settings and ensure that the notification "An envelope is sent to a signing group to which I belong" is enabled.

If your PowerForm is meeting the restrictions and the signing group has the notifications enabled, it will be best to create a Support Case and have an agent check your template configuration, you might need to provide them the template ID, the envelope ID of the test PowerForm that did not work and possibly the template JSON.

Here are some resources that you might find useful:

Conditional Routing and PowerForms

Manage Notifications

You can always create a case to have a Support agent work the case with you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator