Skip to main content
Question

I'm Admin, but Bulk send is not listed for me

• 24 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I was recently added to DS Admin. 
However, after searching in a lot of places, and looking for information, I still can’t find the option to enable the Bulk Send, not even for me as Admin.

Could someone help me, please?

Hi @luaclaramaia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

You can manage access to the Bulk Send feature through your user’s permission profile by assigning them the “Allow sending to bulk list” permission. You are welcome to copy and customize default permission profiles to better suit your organizational needs in Settings>Permission Profiles, for detailed steps on this process, see:

Permission Profile Options

Add and Copy Permission Profiles

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

I actually was told that it wasn’t enable for me in the backend. So I’m waiting for that update to proceed. 
That’s why the option you mentione @Alejandro.Ramos isn’t shown. 
But thanks for your reply!

Hi @luaclaramaia,

Thank you for sharing the solution to your issue!

We would really appreciate it if you could mark a comment as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Feel free to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime, and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!