Skip to main content
I have an issue - text information that employees have completed in a PDF document shows on return within Docusign as 'completed document'. When I download the document and save it locally the text information disappears. Any ideas?

Difficult to try and look at this . So you send out the document to be signed in DocuSign or is the data completed before DocuSign?

I sent a blank PDF document through Docusign and the employee signed and there's some basic information needed; name, address, occupation etc. I added these pre-sending as 'text boxes' for completion. Once the document is 'completed' it comes back to me and in the Docusign environment I can see all the responses but when I download and save to a folder the 'text box' information (address, name, occupation etc) has all gone. The signatures remain.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, and thank you for your help.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I understand you are having an issue where your completed envelopes are not showing the field values entered when downloading.

Can you try downloading the document after performing the below troubleshooting?:

1. Clear cache/cookies
  2. Try a different browser(s)
  3. Try an Incognito window
  4. Try a different device

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Many thanks – I cleared the cache and it’s rectified the problem! Many thanks for your help