Skip to main content

Hello,

I am not what you would call a “super” user of docusign so bear with me. 

I am the person who opened my docusign account and the only one who has had access to my docusign account since opening it in 2015.  Thus I believed all this time I am the “administrator” by default - as if not then who the H E hockey sticks else would be?

I have never had need to “log on as the administrator” until recently due to a need to change my account status.

When I go to Accounts Overview > Seats and Users page I see 1 seat and I see me listed as a user - I see my email, the date added, status (active), Permission Profile (is blank) then under “groups” it says “Administrators, Everyone”

If I click on my name under users - I get an error message that says “error occurred while getting user detail”. If I click on “actions” then “edit” I get the same message : error occurred while getting user detail”

The reason I am attempting to click on my name or “actions” in the first place is because according to the advise pages I ‘d seen previously - I have to get into my “user” to login as administrator. 

Please help. This is just weird. 

Based on the information the “Group” is set to Administrator but this is created more as a categorization and does not apply any Admin type permissions.  The Permission Profile, which you state is blank, should read DS Admin or even potentially a custom Admin profile. Definitely sounds like if you were the person to open the Account and the only User currently active on the Account that you would be an Account Admin and DocuSign Admin.  Unfortunately there is not much the Community can do on this issue except reference you over to create a DocuSign Support case so they can validate the account and check the permissions to set them appropriately.