Skip to main content
I can no longer get the COPY URL feature to work when trying to get the URLs for my power forms. Is that a setting somewhere?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Are you getting an error? Do you not see the "Copy URL" option? If not, can you provide a screenshot?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I see the option and can click on it but it doesnt do anything. no error but when i go to paste it into a browser window i only get what i had last copied from another source.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back and clarifying.

There isn't a setting that controls the functions of the "Copy URL", if you have permission to create PowerForms and have done so, you should be able to copy it. Please try the below troubleshooting:

1. Clear cache/cookies

2. Open DocuSign and attempt to copy the URL from a different browser

3. Open DocuSign and attempt to copy the URL from an Incognito Window

4. Open DocuSign on a different device and attempt to copy the URL

Best regards,

no luck with any of those 4. I have tried chrome, firefox and edge all with the same results. cleared cache and cookies and used incognito on all of those. even my iPhone.

I do get the URL if i create a new PowerForm off of the same template but that is a one time shot now. fortunately in this instance, any changes i need to make are to the template so the powerform URL i have on our site should continue to work.

Should i submit a support ticket for this?

when i go to edit the powerform, can i just take that code at the end of the URL and paste that into any powerform URL? in other words is the value after the "&accountId=" parameter always going to be the same for every powerform i create and the only thing that changes in that powerform URL is the powerform ID?

This is happening to me as well. I did test your theory of the code at the end of the Edit URL and adding it after the powerformID= and it appears to be working.

Sorry you are going through this too but glad I am not going crazy and it not just me. Now that I reflect on it more, I dont know that I ever had that working. I do get that screen to copy the URL when I first create the powerform so maybe I always copied it from there. Hopefully someone else has some insight.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Do you get the same result if you try to copy the Embed URL?

Best regards,

That whole window never generates. The "Copy URL" option is present in the action menu, but when I click it nothing happens.

It works fine when I test it in the Demo domain, but not when I need the Prod URLs.

same behavior for me. Nothing happens in PROD and it works as expected in the DEMO site. I didnt even think to test that first but i am seeing the same thing John is.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back, and thank you for all the information provided.

The incident you have been experiencing was reported to our engineering team, and we are waiting on a reply from them. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update this thread if there is an update to provide.

Best regards,

Hello,

Regarding the issue, it is still being looked at, however, there is a workaround and I would like you to try and confirm that it works for you. The workaround is to open the PowerForm and then scroll down and click on actions > Copy URL.

Best regards,

Thanks-

I tried that and it worked. So there is an easy work around (the one you just provided) and then the URL modification we can use. I appreciate it.

Have others reported this issue enough that it warranted the engineering team's review?

Hello,

Yes, several other users have reported the same issue to the point our engineering team was involved, any other updates that I can provide I will do so, I would also encourage you to keep an eye out for our Release Notes.

Best regards,