Skip to main content
I am unable to log into DocuSign. We are getting the following error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')
For assistance, contact DocuSign Support and reference this transaction number: 18658088-a09b-4a99-8c12-1f60ed58953d

We were having the same issue but are able to log in now.

We're expecting the same issues. If i manage to log in, I still can't send evenlopes.

Same issue here but I still can't get in. Has anyone spoken to Tech Support?

Same here, cannot login to the docusign site or the esignature via zipforms

I can't get in and can't reach anyone either for assistance. I am using a different company to get my documents signed for the time being since business doesn't stop and things need to be signed.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to log into DocuSign eSignature.

The issue you are experiencing is probably part of an ongoing outage in our NA2 server.

Our engineering team is aware of the situation and is actively working towards a fix.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, feel free to let me know if I can facilitate anything else in the meantime and I will gladly look into it as soon as possible.

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

We are having the same issue

I have the same issue. How do we connect?

Also unable to log in and am receiving the same message however others in my organization are able to log in.

Same and no answers for DocuSign. I may have to switch because of the lack of support options and communication from them

Same here, for the past 30 minutes if not more.

I just a notification from the support team. The DocuSign engineers are aware of the issue and are working on it to fix it ASAP.

last 2 hours for me. i started an envelope and they just error messages. also they asked me to verify a new devise, but it have used this devise many times. It happens often where they think this is my first envelope. It seems they have problems they have not fixed for years

This just started happening to me.

That is helpful

Same issue.

TypeError

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')

CONTACT SUPPORT

I have the same issue

Same issue in SF,CA

I've been having the same issue for the last 90 minutes. Keep getting an error message when trying to send to client for signature.

Same issue for us.

We have the same issue.

I guess we are all having the same issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

We are having same issue. Has anyone from support acknowledged or said anything?

same here