Skip to main content

Hello,

I am an Admin for my Account but I cannot adjust the “Advanced Options” for an Envelope. There are “lock” icons next to each of the settings under the Advanced Options.

Please let me know your thoughts on why these options are not available to an admin. Thanks!  

Hello, @EFSEFS 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

First, are you a Full Admin user with a DS Admin Permission Profile or a Delegated Admin (i.e. with a customized Permission Profile with some Admin permissions)?

If you’re a Full Admin, go to the Settings page then verify how these options shown below are configure:

If “Allow sender to override account defaults” is disabled so you’ll not able to change these settings in an individual envelope.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @EFSEFS,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!