Skip to main content
Question

How to validate the contents of an Envelope ID that came from another user

• 23 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a document that appears to be signed through docusign and I want to investigate the detail of the Envelope ID. I am trying to determine the legitimacy of the document I have. Please help me!!

Hello @Matthew Neal

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to the DocuSign Community we want to welcome you to this community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the information validated as needed. I understand that you want to know how to validate the contents using the Envelope ID of an envelope that came from another user,

To clarify, are you part of the same account as either the sender or the recipient of the envelope?

Have you requested the certificate of completion from the person who provided the copy of the complete envelope?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Matthew Neal,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.