Skip to main content
Question

How to track DocuSign signature but I was not registered for DocuSign when I initiated the signing process

• 9 September 2024
  • 3 replies

I initiated a DocuSign process using my institute’s established DocuSign form but lost track of the signing process. Is there a way to track the signing process?  I have the envelope ID but I can’t track it because I was not registered for DocuSign at that time and the form was not saved in my account which I later registered with my email address. Thanks,

JJ

Hi @cheehwa2004,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

Under these circumstances, I would suggest you locate the email notification sent to request your signature. All available access methods to the documents will be included in the email, since you did not have an active Docusign user at the moment when these documents were sent to you this is the only option to locate your envelope.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately it was me who initiated the process so no emails but only a form with envelope ID. 😓

Best,

JJ

Hi @cheehwa2004,

Thank you for following up.

In this scenario, the sender will be in the best position of resending the envelope activation link.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!