Skip to main content

Hello All

I have a power automate flow that uses Docusign to sign documents by using “Create envelope using template with recipients” step in power automate.

When testing flow it seems that Docusign sends 2 emails (one to the Docusign account owner, and other to the intended recipient that should receive signing request)

How do I adjust settings in docusign such that I remove the “Default” (Account owner) from receiving signing request? The account owner should not be getting signing request. Only the intended recipient (Which I set dynamically via power automate flow) should be the signer of the document.

Hello All

I have a power automate flow that uses Docusign to sign documents by using “Create envelope using template with recipients” step in power automate.

When testing flow it seems that Docusign sends 2 emails (one to the Docusign account owner, and other to the intended recipient that should receive signing request)

How do I adjust settings in docusign such that I remove the “Default” (Account owner) from receiving signing request? The account owner should not be getting signing request. Only the intended recipient (Which I set dynamically via power automate flow) should be the signer of the document.

Hello @DSCommunityUser 

Welcome to DocuSign Community!

For removing the default user from envelope, you have to find out the template from which you want to remove the recipient/Signer. Via this you can easily remove that and save the template after that.

Link for more info: Find Templates Where a Removed User Is a Recipient or Signer