Skip to main content

My co-worker sent an envelope that needs to be corrected. I am the admin and I have shared access with this co-worker.  However, I do not the ability to ‘correct’ the envelope. What do I need to do to be able to make corrections on behalf of my co-workers.

Thanks!

Shannon,

It’s important to note that there are different levels of access that you can give yourself to another user’s envelopes.  In order to Correct another user’s envelopes, you need to be sure that the Shared Access setting you have with them is set to “Edit” rather than just “Manage.” Here’s an article that explains the differences and where that’s established.

If you are set up to edit this user’s envelope, you’ll be able to correct any envelope in their sent folder that hasn’t already been completed.

Hello Matt,

Thank you.  I will take a look and respond if I still have issues getting this in place. 

Much appreciated,

Shannon

Hi @Shannon T.,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!