Skip to main content

Hi, I have no idea if I sent the documents to the correct persons. I think I included my email address, well I did include my email address as a recipient as well as two others email address. I review the doc from my email and my signature is there as required, but the document is telling me to sign in the other places where their signatures/printed names go. How do I fix this? How do I know if they signed? Do I sign the document 1st in my line section then it goes to the other two people? I forgot to add a date requirement. I attempted to add a date, but don’t see in the SENT section there is an option to CORRECT what I’ve sent, so I’m unable to add the the date required nor confirm that I’ve created a legitimate document. Is there a live person to speak with, to walk me through this process? I need the document to be sent today, but no later than tomorrow?! Is there an 800 number I can call to speak directly to someone to help me?

Thank you

Hi:

Yes, you can correct a DocuSign - however, anyone who has already signed/completed their part, they will not see the corrections. When you click on the envelope - there should be some options listed  - “correct” is one of them. You’ll need to make the corrections and click ‘send’. 

You should be able to confirm the email address of your recipients and who has signed when you view the envelope (in the ‘waiting for others’ tap or in your ‘sent’ tab).

Found this in the forums:

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

However, since you might not be able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

• Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to
    Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support:
    https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-
    Phone-Support?language=en_US”

good luck

mr1

Hi @Live Person is wanted,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!