Skip to main content

How do I increase the text size in the text box?

When sending the envelope, click on the text box and expand the Formatting section in the right sidebar.  You can change the font size in one of the drop-down boxes.

Thanks.  I'm not sending the envelope.  I am signing a document.  Prior to signing I bring text blocks into the document and add comment.  The default size of this text seems small.  Thanks.  

I see.  In signing, there isn't a way to adjust the font size.  You can use your browser's zoom controls or DocuSign zoom controls to make everything bigger and easier to read, but as far as I know, there isn't a way to make the text bigger relative to the document.

Since you sent the envelope to yourself, you could correct the envelope and change the font size on the Tag page as I described above.

Thanks again.  I wasn't able to find a way to change it and your response confirms my hunch.  Thanks. 

I see.  In signing, there isn't a way to adjust the font size.  You can use your browser's zoom controls or DocuSign zoom controls to make everything bigger and easier to read, but as far as I know, there isn't a way to make the text bigger relative to the document.

It would be a very nice feature update if users can also resize the text size and change the font when using the “signing document” function. We often use this function to quickly e-sign a document.

Are there any plans to add this feature to DocuSign?