Skip to main content

In Settings where it shows the account number. It shows a company name that I am no longer affiliated with. How can I change this? I have taken a screen shot below to show.

Hi NIM!
You can find the account number in many places. An easy way is to access your profile in the top-right corner. Please check the article Where do I find my DocuSign account number? to find more instructions.

Besides that option above, you can find the account number in Settings page just accessing the Plan and Billing menu.

To change the account (company) name, you’ll need to access Account Profile on the left menu. Please check the article Update Your Account Name and Address for more details.

Hi @NIM,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.